Let's be clear, I know nothing at all

"You Will Never Walk Alone"

Monday

VOLVO FH12 GEAR SHIFT PATTERN - VOLVO FM9 12 SPEED TRANSMISSION

Please find below collection of Volvo gear change patterns.
Visible check for gear lever and knob will assist.




This is how a 12 speed gearbox LOOKS and WORKS like...
Its called 12 speed even most drivers counting the gears to 6..
Most drivers count 5 LO - 5 HI - 6 LO -6 HI or 9-10-11-12...
You will find 3 gear on the stick 1 range and 1 split button..
The split gear are just needed when your driving on steep hills or heavy loaded..
I begin to split the gear on the 4th gear.. 
4LO-4HI-5LO-5HI-6LO-6HI...
Over the years this turned out to be (my) best way to shift..





More of me showing of. . . .
sharing with youtubers, driving modern heavy vehicles.Today I'm in an 2007 FM12 Volvo, fitted with Volvo's own electronically controlled 12 speed automatic/semi automatic clutchless gearbox.
I must admit I didn't like the Idea at first (I'm a roadranger man myself), but after spending a couple of days with this, I was hooked, real bit of trick gear, others European truck manufactures have similar concept's (likely sourced from ZF), HEAPS more drivable than the self shifting Roadranger, faster and smoother than the 'BENZ.