3.0L 1KD Diesel Engine
The timing belt light displayed on the dash on a 2007 Toyota Hilux diesel is reset using the following manual procedure.
* Turn ignition on.
* Make sure the Odometer/Trip meter display shows odometer information.
* Turn ignition switch off.
* Press and hold the odometer/trip display button whilst turning ignition on.
* Hold button down for 5 seconds then release button.
* Within 5 seconds, press and release the button.
* The display will show the reset value.
* Press and hold the odometer/trip button for 5 seconds then release button.
* Make sure the odometer reading is displayed and the warning lamp has gone out.
Video clips of other Toyota models also Included.