Let's be clear, I know nothing at all

"You Will Never Walk Alone"

Saturday

How much will you charge to fit this new engine?

What is truth?

Have you ever been entertained by creatures who are less than truthful and put themselves on a pedestal, trying to command their truthless situation to their own ends.

Then later, when all the facts come to light and it is what it is, these creatures disappear into the mist like Charles Darwin's neanderthal man.

Based solely on theories that only they can believe,  they try to convince their  fellow man there is "no lie".

Examine the facts:

Charles Darwin's neanderthal man:-

"I have a brand new diesel engine I would like to have fitted to my OKA.
It comes complete with the transmission and all you have to do is slip it in.
All the mountings are provided including the exhaust pipe and manifolds.
I would do it myself, but I just don't have the time."

Sounds familiar?
Well examine the facts for yourself.



Engine arrives at the shop on a brand new wooden pallet.
Oh, before I forget this photos is taken after we have cleaned off all the seagull poop.


This is what a new turbo looks like?


I do need to be reasonable here, there is one new part on the engine, the alternator pulley.


Reconditioned transmission?

New genuine factory fitted accelerator cable mount?
One thing is for sure,  it has become a good home for a few white tailed spiders.


Top view, great shiny black paint job, and yes the factory now especially hand paints some of the parts with a rust resembling paint. Adds value to the new engine and makes it look more genuine?


Brand new serpentine belt and tentioner?
Yes mate, Your father must be Gepetto!
You must be Pinocchio.


Can't fault the shiny new alternator pulley.


New compressor and hoses?  OH look a brand new power steering hydraulic pump!

Moral of the story:

No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar. 
Abraham Lincoln.





When I was a little boy, they called me a liar, but now that I am grown up, they call me an * artist.


Charles Darwin's neanderthal man who owns an OKA.